Drawer handle selection skills Drawer handle maintenance method
The drawer handle is an appliance that is installed on the drawer to open and close the drawer by hand, and is generally made of wood or metal. The quality of the drawer handle affects the service life of the drawer. It is very important to choose a suitable drawer handle for the drawer. How to choose a drawer handle? Below we will briefly introduce the purchasing skills of the lower drawer handle and the maintenance method of the drawer handle.
1. How to buy drawer handles
1. Choose from the material: drawer handles are divided into materials, including zinc alloy handles, stainless steel handles, copper handles, iron handles, aluminum handles, log handles and plastic handles. It is also very important to choose the material of the drawer's handle. A good handle can not only increase the beauty of the drawer, but also enhance the service life.
2. Choose from the style: There are more and more drawer handle styles on the market, mainly including modern minimalist style, Chinese antique style, European pastoral style. Choosing a handle that matches the home style can work well. The decorative effect.
3. Choose from the brand: There are many brands of drawer handles on the market, and the drawer handles of well-known brands can enhance the service life.
4. Choose from specifications: drawer handles are usually divided into single-hole handles and double-hole handles. The hole pitch length of the double-hole handle is generally a multiple of 32. Common specifications such as 32mm hole pitch, 64mm hole pitch, 76mm hole pitch, 96mm hole pitch, 128mm hole pitch, 160mm hole pitch, etc. are more common. When choosing a drawer handle, first measure the length of the drawer to choose a proper handle size.
Second, the maintenance method of the drawer handle
1. When cleaning the handle, you must not use detergents containing acid and alkali components. This detergent is corrosive, which directly reduces the service life of the handle.
2. When cleaning the handle, you can wipe it with a soft dry cloth. If it is a kitchen drawer handle, because there are more oil stains, you can wipe the surface with a cloth moistened with talcum powder, and the effect is excellent.
3. The hardware handle should be cleaned once or twice every other week to keep the handle cleaner.
4. As the drawer handle is frequently used, the screws are easy to loose after a long time. Check whether the drawer screws are loose regularly. If any screws fall, replace them with new ones.
5. Don't put things like wet towels on the handle, otherwise the wooden handle will get wet and the iron or copper will get rusty and paint off.